This Yogurt Face Mask mixture will help brighten up your dull-looking skin. Yogurt contains skin-brightening lactic acid, while the oatmeal will help to soothe and soften your complexion.
Yogurt contains lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, that breaks up dead skin cells. This delicate shedding not just makes a natural glow and prevent breakouts, yet works to decrease the presence of lines and wrinkles.
Here are the things you need:
- 1-tbsp plain natural yogurt
- 1-tbsp milk (or a little less, to create a paste)
- 1-tbsp oatmeal
Let’s start making some skin care magic!
- Place the yogurt, milk, and oatmeal in a small bowl and mix well.
- Apply to your face and leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Massage your skin then rinse the mask off with water.
Protect your skin from harmful irritants such as chlorine, pesticides and heavy metals that may cause allergic reactions and aggravate the occurrence of dry and flaky skin.
Use Dewifier – The Ultimate Shower Filter, get rid of hard water and enjoy a smooth and hydrated skin every day!