Are you looking for an all-natural, non-toxic dry skin balm to either heal diaper rash, winter dry skin patches, chapped lips and other skin irritations? Well, this Dry Skin Balm DIY solution is what you need.
It is chemical free, preservative free and fragrance-free moisturizer that works for your irritated skin like magic!
Here are the things you need:
1/4 cup white beeswax pastilles
1/3 cup virgin coconut oil
1/3 cup almond oil
1/2 Tbsp vitamin e oil
Let’s start making some skin care magic!
- Place the beeswax and coconut oil in a glass jar.
- Place the jar in a pan of hot water over low heat and allow to melt while stirring.
- Stir the mixture well. It should take only about 2 to 3 minutes total to melt depending on your heat.
- Stir in almond and vitamin E oil, then stir for 30 more seconds.
- Pour the mixture into metal tins or a small glass jar.
- Enjoy your all-natural healing balm!
As you know this Dry Skin Balm DIY solution contains no artificial preservative the Vitamin E, which is an antioxidant, works as a natural preservative. Make it in small batches and use it up in a few months.
Protect your skin from harmful irritants such as chlorine, pesticides and heavy metals that may cause allergic reactions and aggravate the occurrence of dry and flaky skin.
Use Dewifier – The Ultimate Shower Filter, get rid of hard water and enjoy a smooth and hydrated skin every day!