This simple and all-natural shaving cream will let you experience the joy of having your own chemical-free blend that you’ll surely enjoy using and will never think of buying those creams full of preservatives sold in stores.
What you will need…
- 2/3 coconut oil
- 2/3 cup Shea butter/oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 10-20 drops of your favorite essential oils (chamomile, lavender, tea tree and others)
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- Contents of 2 vitamin E capsules (optional)
- Melt 2/3 cup of coconut oil and Shea butter/oil together.
- Turn off the heat and stir in 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- When melted, add in 10-20 drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Give it a good stir. Pour mixture into a container and then set it in the fridge to harden.
- Once it has solidified, remove and let it soften slightly.
- Add the contents of 2 vitamin E capsules (if you decide to use them) and 2 tablespoons of baking soda to an electric stand mixer or any electric hand beater. Beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Apply generously to wherever you’re shaving and rinse when done.
You can omit the baking soda and, if you want it odorless, the essential oil as well. Store in a cool dark area when not in use, it can keep up to a month.
Protect your skin from harmful irritants such as chlorine, pesticides and heavy metals that may cause allergic reactions and aggravate the occurrence of dry and flaky skin.
Use Dewifier – The Ultimate Shower Filter, get rid of hard water and enjoy a smooth and hydrated skin every day!